Thursday 14 February 2013

me and my lonleyness......



 “The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.”

― Mother Teresa

I feel too much. That's what's going on.' 'Do you think one can feel too much? Or just feel in the wrong ways?' 'My insides don't match up with my outsides.' 'Do anyone's insides and outsides match up?' 'I don't know. I'm only me.' 'Maybe that's what a person's personality is: the difference between the inside and outside. ''But it's worse for me. ''I wonder if everyone thinks it's worse for him. ''Probably, But it really is worse for me.”

After getting my calling letter i went on to Silicon Valley .really far off from my loving hearts i.e. my creator .career was challenging and love was betraying me .I was lost in my decision. Whom to justify and how can I do it. Really tough to be away from my comfort zone .but gradually as I joined and began to feel.  As pgdm taught me how it prove to be benefit in a long

run

As I was new as I was fresh but I was alone the environment enforce me to do lot of things how to speak. How to deal, how to move ahead for those two challenging year.

Challenge was like throne and to reach my dream I need to move on

Fear of public speaking

Lack of idea generation

it was where I need to prove myself and my purpose to be here.(I met loneliness and began to drive for my life ahead……).searching for new face in 160 odd emotion were flying and I was enjoying .But it was due to chandrakant sir that I could command over my emotion.

 I was confused what to study when to study how to study

I was lonely there was no one to wipe my tear at last I knew that my effort will drive me to rule over my success

I am working some time betrays, sometime regain but I am moving ahead with my loneliness ahead

Hoping for success

In the way with loneliness …………………..

5 comments:

  1. I would say a very good attempt. It makes me to look forward to the article as in why are you lonely but the article ends before that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks amrita ji for ur valuable comments......

    ReplyDelete