Thursday 7 February 2013

"IT WAS U MOTHER........."


 



"IT WAS U MOTHER........."
With a joy full atmosphere,
My family was so happy.
I was thrown in this world,
With a big question how to survive.
As I was just eight month,
With eyes closed and no uttering.
Mother was crying.
My eyes was not opening,
Ultimately I opened my eyes.
The first face,
“IT’S ONLY U MOTHER……..”
THE INITIAL HUG AND LOVE,
NURISH AND GROWING INCH BY INCH,
SHOWING DIRECTION IN MY HURDLES,
CONVERTED BLOOD INTO SWEAT,
AND NOW WHERE EVER I AM,
IT’S ONLY U MOTHER………….
But I feel very sorry for the pain you undertake to transform me to real human being.
ultimatelly
IT WAS U MOTHER…………….




7 comments:

  1. good show....keep it up
    happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thought & observation dear.keep it up & continue writting...................waiting for next blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sugesting me with valuable comments

      Delete
  3. thank u all for your valuable comment.and i will be coming up with more interesting number

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start..looking for future updates..

    ReplyDelete