Monday 22 July 2013

wo sunday ki baris aur assignment ki sifarish......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainy days
वो सन्डे की बारिस और असाइनमेंट की सिफिसिस  ……!!!!!!!!


It was June 3rd Sundays of 2013..
 I was lethargic enjoying my Sundays.
Bad seem to be warmer and the atmosphere outside was so cold with cool breeze of air hitting my face .
Feel like enjoying Sundays morning non stop by sleeping.
I can see through the window cattle are grazing and the paddy field are sacking when wind passes by the field.
o what a day,
 it,s  Sunday,
only that i can see is day not the sun,
But the days is to have fun,
N o tension ,
But  only relaxation
From dun to dusk its so cloudy and don't feel like getting out of the bad but unfortunately i am in hostel and i am really missing my mom for her hand made dishes in the rainy days.
Really those pakoda,samosa,some hot soup &curry.which make me more warmer


---------------------------------------------------------------------But i got distracted
junior- came to my room and wake me up,
Because it was last night assignment that i assigned to them.
It was like they have to wake me up by calling my name before my eye;s open and if they can;t then the assignment will be carry forwarded for the next week till they became accurate in waking me up  before my eye open.
As it was Sunday morning so i have plan to sleep till late .but these Junior came and woke me up before i want to wake up
It was like  my third eye  was about to open (Brahma).
I  feel so petty that how i can waste there Sunday by giving  them  assignment.



STILL THEN HAD LOT OF FUN FOR THE DAY
AND IT WAS SUNDAY
NOT LIKE OTHER DAY

THIS BLOG IS SPECIAL DEDICATED FOR MY JUNIOR WHO MADE THIS DAY A SPECIAL 
ONE.



No comments:

Post a Comment